Saturday, May 8, 2010

Introducing SPRING HOP GIRL: Megan Willey

House of Pageantry presents our Spring Ad Model: Megan Willey




HOP: Megan, how cool is it to be the very first model for the new House of Pageantry?


Megan: Being the first HOP model is extremely exciting! Its such an awesome website and I'm anxious to see the turn out! It was a super fun shoot and I'm honored they used my pictures.



HOP: If you could be an Hollywood Red carpet Dress, what would it look like?

Megan: My dress would be fabulous! It would be extremely over the top and girly. Defiantly have lots of rhinestones and I'm into the one shoulder gowns right now.


If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you?

Megan: I would love to see Carrie Underwood play the role of me in my life story film. We're both small town girls and she's a great role model who proves to young women that you can be famous and stay out of trouble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment